- COVID-19 Update
- About Us
- Patient Resources
- Rate our Office
To our Southern Oaks Dental Family and Friends:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
We want to thank all our wonderful patients for their patience and kindness through this chaotic time. After talking to several of you and receiving so many warm messages, we are very enthusiastic to return and continue to have the honor to serve you!
What can we say… we love our patients! 🙂
We are currently calling patients and rescheduling any appointments cancelled because of the mandated COVID-19 closures. We are also back to our usual office hours to answer your calls and schedule new appointments.
Our office will be re-opening for routine dental work on Monday, May 18th, with our team fully equipped, well trained, and highly prepared to implement rigorous infection control precautions beyond the standard recommendations.
Prior to any office visit, we will dedicate time to guide each of our patients through the newly implemented infection control procedures that we and all our patients will follow in our practice to keep everyone safe.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our commitment to providing you with the dental care you deserve.
Our appreciation and prayers go out to all of you and to the people who are helping our community to overcome these unique and concerning times. We saw the strength of our community during the hurricanes in recent years, and we have faith we will come together to work through this as well!
We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. Your temperature will also be taken upon arrival.
- Also, as per the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners, only children or special needs patients will be allowed to have anyone accompany them during treatment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the
steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call
our office at office number or visit our website at web address.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Southern Oaks Dental Care Team
Get in Touch
2627 Calder Ave.
Beaumont, TX 77702